Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Annie turns ONE!




Here are pictures of some of the gifts that Annie received for her birthday today from friends at her party, Grandma & Deda, and uncle Nikolas & Aunt Thea.




Trying out her new Wheely Bug
from Mommy, Daddy, Grammie & Grampie



Little friends. All three of them are now one year old!


Annie trying her first bite of cake...cupcake that is.


I think she likes it.


Thomas looks like he's having a good time!


Big sisters

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had in my head that Annie's birthday was the 8th :(
Well I have no doubt she had a great birthday .Hope to see you all soon !

Anonymous said...

That was me Margaret in the last post !!

Anonymous said...

Regarding the Big Sisters photo:I remember Andrew having that expression on his face a lot growing up. He was the bean counter . . .